Name:
Location: CBS, Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada

Not yet, they might be listening...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Green Party "Sealing" Fate In NL

I've been embroiled in discussions with some Green Party officials after hooking up with a candidate of theirs here on the Rock. (That's Newfoundland, Canada.)

The candidate hosts a blog too http://newfoundlandgreenparty.blogspot.com

I've also come to realize that with a family, a job, 2 university courses, grandchildren, homework, 2 books started, 1 firm business idea, 1 in the works and 3 other prospects, I prefer to post on existing blogs more often than I do on my own.

I'm sure I'll get riled soon enough to go on another role.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Eli Harris said...

Nice to see you utilizin' your blog Fred. I was wondering why such an intelligent and vocal man hasn't updated since Oct but, I guess the kids, work and university does indeed make it difficult.

I've linked to your site from both of my blogs in effort to help drive traffic here, just so you know.

Anyway, I look forward to future posts!

Stephen
http://newfoundlandgreenparty.blogspot.com

1:07 PM  
Blogger NL-ExPatriate said...

I say we start a return the balance of nature campaign to counteract the ARA'a fund raisers and shed some light on their misguided smear campaigns with reference to the seal hunt.

Your right about getting riled up soon the Seal hunting season will soon be upon us and with that the return of the fund raising groups to try and profit from slandering NL'ians and gain publicity for the movie star types. No such thing as bad publicity for these types.

The Green party will be forever of my voting options for trying to garner votes from the rest of Canada at NL's expense. I'm just glad they didn't get a seat in parliament from using such disingenuous tactics.

Nothing green about harvesting one species to the detriment of another IMHO. We have a responsibility being on the top of the food chain to take equally from all species equally to try and maintain the balance in nature.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home